Provide a safe environment for your family, friends or customers with quality pool fences and gates for domestic and commercial applications. At Singh Fabrications, we design and install custom pool gates made from durable materials that withstand exposure to weather, sunlight and water. When it comes to premium metal fabrication, Brisbane homeowners and businesses trust our experts to provide the best solution whether they need an aluminium pool gate or steel fencing.
Pools are one of the most dangerous places in a property, especially for young children. With over 30 years of experience, you can count on our team to meet the strict safety standards for pool fences and gates in Brisbane.
Custom Pool Gate Designs
Our team can customise your pool gates to suit your preferences with a choice of sliding or swing gates. With our pool fences and gates, you can choose from design options like:
- Two rail
- 19mm picket design
- Multiple rails
- Decorative features such as circles or spears.
Standard sizes for pool gates and fencing are:
- 1200mm high
- 1500mm high
- 1800mm high in a 2400mm long panel.
You can choose from a huge range of powder coated colours so your pool fence and gate matches the architecture of your home or your landscaping.
Pool Gate & Fence Regulations
There are strict national and local laws regarding pool safety. In Queensland, pool owners are obligated to fence their pools, ensure that fence and gate is well maintained and repair any damage immediately. There are also height and zone requirements:
- The minimum height from ground level to the top of the barrier is 1200mm and the maximum allowable gap from ground level to the bottom of any barrier is 100mm.
- There must be a gap of at least 900mm between any horizontal rails on the outside, and the gaps in the vertical members must not exceed 100mm.
- If there is no gap between horizontal rails of at least 900mm, then the horizontal rails must be on the inside and the gaps in the vertical rails must not exceed 10mm.
Pool gates must have some kind of automatic closing and latching device that cannot be easily opened by a child. Fencing must cover the full length of the pool, be strong and rigid enough to withstand impact, restrict young children from the area of the pool and its immediate surroundings.
Contact Us Today for Quality Pool Gates
To find out more about our pool gate installations in Brisbane or if you have any questions, get in touch with our friendly team for information about our materials, colour range and design approaches. Check out our FAQ page for more information about our services.