Have you built a new pool, need to upgrade existing fencing or simply want a newly designed fence for your pool built to your exact specifications? Singh Fabrications can help you by supplying and installing steel or aluminium pool fencing. Brisbane residents have counted on our team for over 30 years, having built a reputation for manufacturing quality steel and aluminium products including pool fence supplies.
Visit our showroom in Brisbane today to view our range of fencing designs and have a chat about your requirements. Here at Singh Fabrications, we customise all of our fence designs to suit each individual job. We’ll take you through the different materials and approaches available and recommend the ideal solution for your needs.
Custom Pool Fence Supplies
Aluminium pool fencing is the most versatile fencing available! Custom panels can be easily supplied for your particular application, whether they are short, tall or long panels that need an inbuilt post.
Designs options include:
- Two rail
- 19mm picket design
- Multiple rails
- Decorative features such as circles or spears.
Standard sizes for pool fencing are:
- 1200mm high
- 1500mm high
- 1800mm high in a 2400mm long panel.
Pool fencing is also available is a huge range of powder coating colours to suit your house or landscape design. Custom swing and sliding gates are also available.
Legal Requirements for Pool Fence Installations in Brisbane
Queensland has particular laws governing the safety standards of pool fencing. This includes things like the height and strength of barriers, mandatory non-climbable zones, gates and their latching requirements and more.
- The minimum height from ground level to the top of the barrier is 1200mm and the maximum allowable gap from ground level to the bottom of any barrier is 100mm.
- There must be a gap of at least 900mm between any horizontal rails on the outside, and the gaps in the vertical members must not exceed 100mm.
- If there is no gap between horizontal rails of at least 900mm, then the horizontal rails must be on the inside and the gaps in the vertical rails must not exceed 10mm.
Contact Us Today for Quality Pool Fence Supplies
To find out more about our pool fencing installations in Brisbane or if you have any questions, simply get in touch with our friendly team. We can provide you with a quote and information about our materials, colour range and design approaches. Check out our FAQ page for more information about our services.